We Are Hiring
Events and Sales Executive
We are a business content information and solution provider organization focusing in Digital Innovation. TalentCap provides excellent cutting-edge insights through laser-focused events created for corporate leaders across the business industries, from top Fortune 500 companies to future high-growth startups to inspire growth in the ever-changing business environment.
With over 10 years of experience in the industry, we are exposed to some of the influential thought leaders in the region that inspire business leaders to achieve extraordinary results.
Why join us?
Our team comprise of talented people who are passionate about the part they play in the team to change people’s lives. They are willing to work hard and do whatever it takes to make a difference for other people. Whether it is mastering a new skill in a short amount of time, setting up a website within 24 hours, overcoming stage fright to speak in front of people or controlling a crowd of over 1,000 people, they will go to the ends of the earth if that is what it takes to create stellar results.
* Bring value to clients, company and self;
* Produce, develop, plan and deliver all aspects of event activities for workshops, masterclasses and conference events;
* Drive creative approach to generate numbers and convert them into sales;
* Deliver events on time, within budget plus meet and exceed the expectations;
* Approach and convert leads into the sales, sales into profit and happy customers;
* Identify the opportunities and latest key-issues by conducting intensive research to convert into a successful Training or Conference programme;
* Conduct research with executive leaders to identify the opportunity and to position the propose events;
* Manage operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently;
* Produce detailed event proposals (e.g budget, timelines, vendors, staffs, and venues);
* Provide end-to-end onsite and offsite event support, which include presenter/speaker management, sponsorship management, event registration and other related assignments;
* Priority the communication and timelines for every event;
* Able to conduct detailed briefing to internal sales team member;
* Performs any other work-related tasks or projects as assigned.
* Your attitude is the success first;
* Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Professional Cert or Degree in any discipline;
* Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in event planning, sales and marketing, coordinating and execution;
* Able to speak and write in English and Mandarin required due to business needs;
*Able to start immediately;
*Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
Loves and enjoys to interact with people
Proficient in MS Office
Flexible and optimistic attitude