We Are Hiring
Intern - Sales and Marketing
In this position, you will manage and execute building up sponsorship and delegate deals in maximising our laser-focused conference revenue. Working together with biggest brands in APAC region to ensure the success and quality of the each event.
We are a business content information and solution provider organization focusing in Digital Innovation. TalentCap provides excellent cutting-edge insights through laser-focused events created for corporate leaders across the business industries, from top Fortune 500 companies to future high-growth startups to inspire growth in the ever-changing business environment.
With over 10 years of experience in the industry, we are exposed to some of the influential thought leaders in the region that inspire business leaders to achieve extraordinary results.
If you seeking for professional exposure to tactical training and hands-on experience in developing skill sets include communication, organizing, and managing international corporate conferences as part of your undergraduate academic requirements, TalentCap is the place to be.
Gain valuable hands-on exposure and mentoring on live projects. The internship program experience allows you to work in a cross function team on specific projects.
You will be placed in a team where you can learn from your mentors, peers and senior leaders that will help you to develop your skills and competencies with excellent working environment.
Intake: Every yearly quarter (January, April, July, October)
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Location: Boulevard Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur.
Qualification: Current University student with full-time enrollment.
Allowance: Competitive (with commission)
Key to Your Achievement:
TalentCap Internship Program will let you gain valuable hands-on experience, mentoring in your field study and get a head start in achieving future success.
The internship program specifically tailored for experiential learning that will bring you the advantage of first-hand experience through the combination of dedicated mentoring and practical training.
You will have the opportunity to work on a event project alongside high-performing teams.
- Research, identify and approach of potential sponsors and clients consist of biggest brands or corporate organizations in the region.
- Proposed the sponsorship opportunities benefits to seal the deal.
- Continuously develop and update the sponsorship prospect list.
- Negotiate and review all sponsorship deals. Secure approval for any rights and benefits for sponsors.
- Develop effective marketing strategies to generate constant enquiries and building prospect database.
- Convert all enquiries to revenue generating deals.
- Maximise the social media platforms like Linked-In and Facebook by creating and developing copy writing content.
- Assisting on-site events and take responsibility for the various aspect of managing the events, liaise with suppliers, vendors and ensure smooth running of events.
- Experience becoming an event emcee at one of the international conference.
- Hands on with sponsors on logistic and deliveries towards the event.
- Candidates must possess or currently pursuing Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Preferred skill(s): Confortable making calls to decision makers.
- Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Internship duration: 3 – 6 months
Guidance from experienced coach to lead and mentor you the valuable hands-on experience in managing events.
Training and support will be provided to ensure optimum learning experience.
Gain valuable exposure overall aspect of an event from pre to post event.
Opportunity to be absorb as full-time after completion.
Your Application Must Include:
Your resume in PDF format. Include relevant information of your previous accomplishments in this field you have created so we can see proof of your talents.