We Are Hiring
Intern - Video Editor (Videography)
TalentCap is looking for creative and talented intern candidate(s) to join us to produce innovative video content related to our laser-focused events mainly to be posted on social media such as Facebook, Linked-In and publishing channels. You will gain professional growth and personal development with guidance by our dedicated mentor, aside with amazing working culture environment. Join us and be part of our talented team.
We are a business content information and solution provider organization focusing in Digital Innovation. TalentCap provides excellent cutting-edge insights through laser-focused events created for corporate leaders across the business industries, from top Fortune 500 companies to future high-growth startups to inspire growth in the ever-changing business environment.
With over 10 years of experience in the industry, we are exposed to some of the influential thought leaders in the region that inspire business leaders to achieve extraordinary results.
If you seeking for professional exposure to tactical training and hands-on experience in developing skill sets include communication, organizing, and managing international corporate conferences as part of your undergraduate academic requirements, TalentCap is the place to be.
Gain valuable hands-on exposure and mentoring on live projects. The internship program experience allows you to work in a cross function team on specific projects.
You will be placed in a team where you can learn from your mentors, peers and senior leaders that will help you to develop your skills and competencies with excellent working environment.
Intake: Every yearly quarter (January, April, July, October)
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Location: Boulevard Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur.
Qualification: Current University student with full-time enrollment.
Allowance: Competitive (with commission)
Key to Your Achievement:
TalentCap Internship Program will let you gain valuable hands-on experience, mentoring in your field study and get a head start in achieving future success.
The internship program specifically tailored for experiential learning that will bring you the advantage of first-hand experience through the combination of dedicated mentoring and practical training.
You will have the opportunity to work on a event project alongside high-performing teams.
- Mainly will involve in pre and post event production includes video editing, event video shooting and testimonials interview to generate creative content.
- Record and edit video, sound arrangements, capturing or importing media, organizing raw media plus editing footage, sounds and music.
- Take technical and creative direction from design, storyboard/animation and gather materials to create interactive and cinematic results.
- Updated with the new trends in content and technology in videography production.
- Responsible in handling post-production on footages to create high quality post-event videos.
- Creative in using applications like Adobe, Photoshop and/or others.
- Intern with photography skills is a bonus.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Media Studies / Cinematography / Photography / Visual Art / Mass Communication or any related fields.
- Attention to details and possess videography creativity skills including editing and post-production.
- Required Video Editor skills: Adobe Photoshop, Premier, Lightworks and any other video editor applications.
- Demonstrate video editing ability with strong portfolio.
- Strong communication and storytelling skills.
- Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
Your Application Must Include:
Your resume in PDF format. Include relevant information of your previous accomplishments in this field you have created so we can see proof of your talents.