We Are Hiring
Videography + Editor Specialist
Looking to develop your skills in videography and editing skills? You are obsessed with camera and editing in the same time would like to develop your skills in videography, we want you in our team! We emphasize exceptional working environment and personal development growth.
About the Role:
We are in search for highly creative and energetic individual to create, operate and manage company’s internal video content to be used for advertising, marketing and promotion. The position is important as it has a direct impact on our corporate identity.
We are a business content information and solution provider organization focusing in Digital Innovation. TalentCap provides excellent cutting-edge insights through laser-focused events created for corporate leaders across the business industries, from top Fortune 500 companies to future high-growth startups to inspire growth in the ever-changing business environment.
With over 10 years of experience in the industry, we are exposed to some of the influential thought leaders in the region that inspire business leaders to achieve extraordinary results.
- Overseeing - Responsible in the pre and post event video and audio content production to be used for event advertising, marketing and promotion;
- Knowledge - Record and edit video, sound arrangements, capturing or importing media, organizing raw media plus editing footage, sounds and music;
- Creativity – Gather materials and come-up with design storyboard/animation to create interactive and cinematic results;
- Knowledge - Updated with the new trends in content and technology in videography production;
- Ability - Experience with Adobe Suite or other related applications;
- Attentive - Have keen eyes and ears to spot errors;
- Skills – Photo shooting and editing experience is a bonus.
- Qualification - Diploma, Professional Cert or Degree in related field;
- Experience - 1-2 years in videography and editing is required;
- Ideally – Fresh graduate or Junior Executive are encourage to apply;
- Ability - Adobe Suite, Premier, Lightworks and other related tools;
- Knowledge – Basic experience in video editing and photography a bonus. • Effective collaborator, storytelling skills and able to work independently;
- Required language - English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin;
- Value added – Social Media video content.
Medical, Miscellaneous allowance
Save on Commute
KTM, Public Bus
Located in Mid Valley City. Easy access through federal highway, KTM station and LRT Bangsar Station
Eat & Drink
Pantry snacks, restaurants, cafes
Your Application Must Include:
Your resume in PDF format. Include relevant information of your previous accomplishments in this field you have created so we can see proof of your talents.